Monday, November 07, 2005

wilbur the wonderdog




i am pleased to introduce you to my wonderful dog, wilbur. if he were to post a blog and pen his profile, he would tell you that he is 8 months old, and loves the ladies. also enjoys apples and tomatoes, digging in sand, and chewing on my hands WAY before it's time to wake up. other interests include hairbrushes, allie's dog paylee jane, piano music, the occasional humping spree, and car rides. and long walks on the beach. (or sidewalk)

he makes me happy. : )
hope he makes you happy too

4 Comments:

At 6:25 PM, Blogger asdfwgb said...

What an incredibly cute dog!

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger brett.cantrell said...

Hey, welcome to the great world of blogs! I'm a huge fan of them. I encourage everyone I know to do them now!

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Dad & Mom said...

very nice amber
Dad an Mom

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Dad & Mom said...

nice picture and description
Amber

 

Post a Comment

<< Home